Friday 26 November 2010

working on the listings magazine and begging the website


I have decided that eventhough I am currently working on my double page spread of the listings magazine , that I am going to begin work on my website at the same time. I thought that beginning work on my website will give me more time to work on mastering how to use Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 7.0, which will hopefully enable me to create a better prodcut than if I were to start making the website at a later date.

To get to terms with the dreamweaver programe I am experimenting with all the different styles of layouts and possibilities available. I think that if I figure out what all of the items mean on the Dreamweaver programme that I will have a better chance of creating a better website for the final product, whereas, if I don't take the time to learn how to use the programme I will end up creating a website that is not to the best of my ability.




I need to see what I can achieve with the software available in order to achieve the best website I possibly can.








No comments:

Post a Comment