Wednesday 12 January 2011

Schedule update


I have started taking the different types of jewellery photographs for the second time around, due to my camera dilemma. In the first photo shoot I used a desk lamp as a spotlight to shine on the jewellery hanging from the birdcage,but in the second photo shoot I have decided to use different sorts of lighting. As I have quite bright lighting in my house as a lot of the rooms contain lots of ceiling lights I think that taking some of the photos appeared more effective with just using these lights.
I will also be able to edit the lighting effects once I upload the photos onto the computer, therefore if the lighting appears drastically bad will be able to resolve the problem.
Because I have not yet took all of my photos I think that I may experiment with different lighting effects using the resources that I have at home in order to capture the best photos that I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment