Tuesday 1 February 2011

Website software changes:

I have now decided against carrying on using Dreamweaver to make my website for my Fashion TV Channel, because as I have created a lot of the hyperlinked pages as templates I am unaware as to how to link them altogether to create my site. As I was unsure about this and I found the software fairly difficult to work with as I have never used it before, I made the decision that i did not want to carry on any further with this site, because I feared that I would finish it all and then I wouldn't be able to link the pages to make it an actual 'website'. Some other people in the media group were using the site called Moonfruit, which is free if you are under a particular amount of megabites, I therefore thought that this would be an ideal choice to create my website by.

No comments:

Post a Comment